A pair of chimneys covered in Boston ivy are vertical extensions of the entry court garden as the drive winds past. The French-style bench on axis with the front door has a fine vantage of the house by D. Stanley Dixon, Architect, who is a frequent collaborator with Howard Design Studio. In relaxed contrast to the formal front, the side garden of the kitchen and dining room elevation offers a transitional space for the owners to enjoy daily. Supporting features of the landscape — whether at the pool terrace, side patio, or back of house entrance — are spare and pleasing throughout the property in striking balance with the architecture.
- Architect: D. Stanley Dixon
- Interior Designer: Jacquelynne P. Lanham Designs
- Builder: McGarrity Garcia Residential
- Garden Construction & Maintenance: Michael Jackson Landscape Co.
- Photographer: Emily Followill