In harmony with its historic environs, this estate was elegantly reimagined by Howard Design Studio. A tranquil, verdant landscape engages the house from every vantage while architect Keith Summerour’s additions to the original 1929 house by Sigmund Nesselroth renders new with old in seamless accord. Set high on a wooded site the stone house is glimpsed through the trees. The drive arrives at a spectacular cobbled motor court where the dramatic axis through the property becomes evident. Throughout, hardscaping is balanced with layers of textured green. A Cotswold bench across the lawn stands sentry over this peaceful setting.
- Original Architect 1929: Sigmund Nesselroth
- Renovation & Additions Architect: Summerour & Associates
- Interior Designer: Liza Bryan Interiors
- Builder: Jim Eiland Construction
- Garden Maintenance: Galbraith Grounds Management
- Photographer: Emily Followill